Five Practices to Avoid Burnout Webinar Replay
Burnout is an epidemic among Christian leaders today. This problem does not stay compartmentalized, once you burnout in one area of your life, it seeps into all other areas.
Whether you want to learn more for yourself, a staff member, key volunteers, spouse or family member, this 30-minute webinar will teach you…
- That you are not alone in feeling burned out,
- The difference between burnout and normal stress,
- Symptoms to look for in yourself and others that are characteristic of burnout,
- Five simple practices that will help you avoid and recover from burnout,
- The root cause of burnout.
Also included are three thank you gifts as my way of serving you as you follow your calling.
I work with followers of Christ to energize discipleship, improve relationships, decrease anxiety and facilitate leadership development. I am a certified coach specializing in pastoral leadership, relationships, discipleship, life transitions, and Christian identity. Also, I am the author of the forthcoming book Discovering Your Root: Developing Your Identity in Christ.